Register to be a voter
Our power to hold our representatives accountable lies in our vote. Sign up for voting reminders and register to be a voter here.
Already a voter but moved recently, changed your name, or want to sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List or update your political party? Update your voter registration information here.
Don't forget to sign up for the Permanent Early Voter List (PEVL)!
What is The Permanent Early Voting List?
Permanent Early Voting List, or PEVL, is a list every voter in Arizona can sign up for. So what exactly does signing up for PEVL mean? By signing up for PEVL, you will automatically be mailed your ballot and a return envelope approximately 27 days prior to every election in which you're eligible to vote. This means you never have to leave your house again to vote (except to walk your completed ballot to the mail box) as long as you drop your ballot in the mail at least 3 days prior to Election Day. Voting in every election has never been easier! Update your voter registration to get on PEVL here. Don't wait!
help register new voters
Help your fellow citizens find their voices too by registering them to vote. Here's how:
- Want to help others become voters? Contact Desert Progressives Indivisible to get involved and help others activate their voices too.
- Want to become a Deputy County Registrar with the Maricopa County Recorder's Office? Complete this form. (You must already be a registered voter to volunteer with the Maricopa County Recorder's Office.)
To register to vote in Arizona you must:
- be a citizen of the United States,
- be a resident of Arizona and your county at least 29 days prior to the next election,
- be 18 years old on or before the next general election,
- not have been convicted of treason or a felony (or have had your civil rights restored),
- not currently be declared an incapacitated person by a court of law.